What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter information about yourself, including your name, email address, and other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve the web offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your support needs.
- To process transactions, including mailing a product.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
In addition, cookies are also used by Affiliate Programs (see Affiliate Disclosure) and Advertising Programs (see Advertising Disclosure).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you (e.g., shipping a product to you), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Affiliate Program Disclosure
240HzMonitors.com is a participant in the following affiliate programs:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon’s websites including amazon.com and international Amazon websites.
- The GeniusLink /GeoRiot system, to automatically redirect Amazon links to the correct country (e.g. Amazon US, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK) depending on where you are clicking from.
Clicking on affiliate links is a purely optional endeavor if, for any reason, you choose to not agree with any of their respective privacy policies.
Product purchases via affiliate links provide a commission to 240HzMonitors.com that pays for the operation of 240HzMonitors.com. Commission links at 240HzMonitors.com greatly reduce the need for other forms of advertising on our website. We totally thank you and appreciate you for supporting 240HzMonitors.com!
Advertising Program Disclosure
240HzMonitors.com is a participant in the following advertising programs:
Ads provide supplemental income to 240HzMonitors.com that helps fund the operation of the 240HzMonitors.com business too. We understand and respect that some readers may use ad blockers, but we also want to thank you for supporting 240HzMonitors.com if you optionally choose to visit our advertisers!
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on August 18th, 2019.